How to get white teeth ?
Having a beauty white teeth is everybody’s dream. Everyday, it is inevitable that you’ll come into contact with foods and beverages that stain teeth at one time or another. And while that can not really be avoided you can do things to limit the damage after staining they cause. Here are some tips for a beauty white teeth :
- Baking soda is a classic way to whiten teeth. Mix baking soda with lemon juice and apply it well as a toothpaste. Lemon will bring the brightness out of your teeth. But remember that baking soda is abrasive. It is important to apply this trick only once a week, for your maximum enamel may Suffer if you do it too often. You will see the real results after 2 to 3 months of use.
- To prevent yellowing teeth, dentists recommend regular brushing at least three minutes after each meal (three times daily). This will help you to keep healthy teeth. An interdental brushes will also help you to clean between interdental.
- Some fruits and vegetables such as apples, celery or carrots can help to clean the plaque and tartar of your teeth. Chew on these fruits or vegetables regularly and you will see the result.
- Use a straw if it’s possible when you’re having drinks that would make stains on your teeth. A straw will bring the liquids directly into the back of your mouth and keeps your teeth white. If there’s no straw available, just swallow your drink quickly and not keep drinks in your mouth longer than necessary.
- If it’s not possible for you to brush your teeth immediately after drinking coffee or soda, you can limit the color stain that will occur by taking a swig of water and swish it in your mouth for a while.
The last but not least, avoid smoking. Brown spots caused by nicotine can be difficult to leave because they penetrate the enamel. In this case, bleaching may be the solution. Also make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.