Would you believe if eating grilled food can be one of healthy food options ? You probably would wonder, how does grilled foods can be healthy ? Well yeah, high temperature cooking methods, like preparing grilled meat: pork, beef, chicken or fish, the true sources of carcinogenic chemicals, especially if they are too fried to form a crust. In addition, when fat droplets jumping on hot coals (or any other heat source), other possible sources carcinogenic are formed, they are stored right on the surface of meat, because that emit smoke and flames. BUT, this does not mean you never have to eat grilled meat, but it is not good to eat such products prepared every day.
If you’re one of those people who eat grilled meat for healthy food options, consider these tips for reducing health risks:
- Choose less fatty meat to prepare on the grill, or even remove visible fat to reduce the intensification of the flames.
- Marinate meat before putting it on the grill – this method reduces the possible occurrence of risk factors over 90%. Use vinegar, vegetable oil and spices.
- To reduce the time to prepare on the grill, especially for thin slices of meat, partially cook them before (in the oven or in microwave) and then again later, place them on the grill.
- Do not place the heat source directly under the meat.
- Place aluminum foil between meat and coals.
- If the fat makes a lot of smoke, remove the meat and reduce heat a few minutes.
- And last but not least, get rid of burnt meat before eating it.
- You can squeeze a half lemon and water, so you will speed up digestion, will cut your appetite and you can get rid of some extra pounds without a diet;
- Is preferable to drink cold water (not too cold to not have problems), the body will cool and will have to burn a few calories to return to a normal temperature, resulting in weight loss;
- Do not drink water during meals: water dilutes digestive juices and digestion is no longer done correctly.
See ? Grilled food can still be a healthy food options if you know the right tips.