Foot care is important since it serves as a support when standing. Our feet sometimes tortured by the dictates of fashion shoes that impose too high or uncomfortable, feet fighting back in endolorissant and leaving the horns grafted to them. The watchword is thus the refreshes. Here are some foot care tips for taking care of the toes:
The basic foot care
Often in the evening, the feet swell. This is a sign that they are exhausted. We do not, however, will wait for the evening of pampering:
- We start the foot care since in the morning. To do this, in the shower, wash the feet thoroughly and do not forget to paint the toenails.
- After drying, they coat of moisturizer by taking the time to penetrate the active massaging gently. The cream itself is preferably made from shea butter, lavender and jojoba to properly nourish the feet and prevent them from drying out.
- This will be an elementary gesture barrier that allows feet to confront the aggression to which they are subject all day.
… Read the rest >>
Whitening products and costly interventions are not always necessary to keep your teeth and gums healthy and beautiful. There are few healthy tips presented here that it might help you to get a healthy teeth with cheap ways :
Keep a toothbrush on your bedside table or under your pillow
This is a good way to remember to brush your teeth at sunrise and sunset—which is the two most important times to clean your teeth.
Sugar equals more plaque and bacteria, consecutively, bleeding gums, tooth decay and dental cavities. In addition, the acid in refined sugar and soft drinks has the effect of dissolving tooth enamel. … Read the rest >>
How to get white teeth ?
Having a beauty white teeth is everybody’s dream. Everyday, it is inevitable that you’ll come into contact with foods and beverages that stain teeth at one time or another. And while that can not really be avoided you can do things to limit the damage after staining they cause. Here are some tips for a beauty white teeth :
- Baking soda is a classic way to whiten teeth. Mix baking soda with lemon juice and apply it well as a toothpaste. Lemon will bring the brightness out of your teeth. But remember that baking soda is abrasive. It is important to apply this trick only once a week, for your maximum enamel may Suffer if you do it too often. You will see the real results after 2 to 3 months of use.
- To prevent yellowing teeth, dentists recommend regular brushing at least three minutes after each meal (three times daily). This will help you to keep healthy teeth. An interdental brushes will also help you to clean between interdental.
… Read the rest >>